Los Angeles News
Hollywood Hills multi-million-dollar home target of break-in
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Armed suspects forced their way into a multi-million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills.
Police were called to the home on the 1700 block of Doheny Drive at about 6 p.m. Thursday.
Authorities confirmed that the robbers got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and jewelry from the home. The home is being leased right now but was recently on the market for $10 million.
The suspect hit a cook as he fled. The cook was not seriously hurt.
hollywood, home invasion, burglary, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines flight goes missing 21 min ago
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- Palms apartment fire: Woman found dead
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: Ke$ha leaves rehab after 2 months