Los Angeles News
Hollywood Hills multi-million-dollar home target of break-in
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Armed suspects forced their way into a multi-million dollar home in the Hollywood Hills.
Police were called to the home on the 1700 block of Doheny Drive at about 6 p.m. Thursday.
Authorities confirmed that the robbers got away with an undisclosed amount of cash and jewelry from the home. The home is being leased right now but was recently on the market for $10 million.
The suspect hit a cook as he fled. The cook was not seriously hurt.
hollywood, home invasion, burglary, los angeles news
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten 55 min ago
- UK attack driven by radical Islam - officials
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Curious about caviar? Class available in WeHo
- Virgin tops, Spirit flops in airline survey
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised