Los Angeles News
NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Canada Flintridge has hazmat scare
LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, Calif. (KABC) -- Los Angeles County firefighters responded to NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in La Canada Flintridge after reports of a hazardous chemical leak.
The incident happened around 1:30 a.m. Saturday. There were reports that a gas called arsine was leaking at one of the buildings.
Firefighters and security guards at JPL told Eyewitness News they didn't find anything dangerous.
los angeles news
- Oklahoma tornadoes level homes, kill man
- Deputies gun down armed man during fight
- Loot-seeking vandals trash Palmdale church
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested 10 min ago
- Deputies rescue stranded Swedish family
- Greuel, Garcetti meet with LA churchgoers
- 2 FBI agents killed in Va. training accident
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- OTRC: Jennifer Lawrence's accused stalker arrested