Los Angeles News
Pomona Patient w/ schizophrenia missing from Landmark Medical Center
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Pomona police need the public's help to find a woman who went missing from the Landmark Medical Center on North Garey Avenue.
Serafin Lewis, 35, walked away during a false fire alarm at about 7:40 p.m. on Saturday and never returned. Lewis suffers from schizophrenia and paranoia, so she requires medication.
Lewis is about 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 250 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, light-blue sweat pants and prescription glasses.
If you see Lewis, you're asked to call police at (909) 622-1241 or (909) 620-2155.
missing person, pomona, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95 51 min ago
- IE domestic violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated 38 min ago
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- Bynes leaves inpatient treatment, says lawyer
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate