Los Angeles News
Pomona Patient w/ schizophrenia missing from Landmark Medical Center
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Pomona police need the public's help to find a woman who went missing from the Landmark Medical Center on North Garey Avenue.
Serafin Lewis, 35, walked away during a false fire alarm at about 7:40 p.m. on Saturday and never returned. Lewis suffers from schizophrenia and paranoia, so she requires medication.
Lewis is about 5 feet 7 inches tall, weighing 250 pounds with brown hair and blue eyes. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, light-blue sweat pants and prescription glasses.
If you see Lewis, you're asked to call police at (909) 622-1241 or (909) 620-2155.
missing person, pomona, los angeles news
- Vandals break in, trash church in Palmdale
- Calif. law takes effect on microstamping guns
- Machete-wielding man shot by Inglewood police
- Body found near area where hiker went missing
- Deputies shoot, kill armed man during fight
- 1 arrested, 2 outstanding after VC pursuit
- IE woman punches officer, tries to take Taser
- LA sheriffs rescue stranded family of seven
- Tornadoes sweep across Kansas and Oklahoma
- Obama addresses Morehouse College graduates
- abcnews: 1st lady jokes about president's failures
- Beckham in tears as he bids farewell to Paris 2 min ago
- 'Star Trek' tops box office with $70.6M debut
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list