Los Angeles News
San Gabriel City Council votes to keep San Gabriel Valley Humane Society contract
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rescued animals in the city of San Gabriel will keep going to the San Gabriel Valley Humane Society.
The City Council voted to keep the Humane Society as its animal control agency. That agreement was in question after the Humane Society changed its organization.
Instead of working through a consultant, it now contracts directly with the cities it serves. The San Gabriel Valley Humane Society also serves Temple City.
animal news, san gabriel valley, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- 3 Simi Valley schools face possible shutdown
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Help Garth stuff buses full of toys in Canoga Park
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- IKEA recalls lamp following death of child
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son