Los Angeles News
San Gabriel City Council votes to keep San Gabriel Valley Humane Society contract
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Rescued animals in the city of San Gabriel will keep going to the San Gabriel Valley Humane Society.
The City Council voted to keep the Humane Society as its animal control agency. That agreement was in question after the Humane Society changed its organization.
Instead of working through a consultant, it now contracts directly with the cities it serves. The San Gabriel Valley Humane Society also serves Temple City.
animal news, san gabriel valley, los angeles news
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- Bell corruption: Rizzo gets 12 years in prison
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- 287 missing, 9 dead in SKorea ferry disaster
- Google Glass robbers target Venice resident
- Victim found on 605 Freeway dies of injuries
- 'Luger Bandit' bank robbery suspect caught
- Distracted-driving trial: OC jury deadlocks
- Solvang ordnance scare prompts evacuations
- Boston Marathon hoax: Suspect is bipolar
- abcnews: Missing girls case solved 40 years later
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault 8 min ago
- OTRC: AC/DC: Malcolm Young taking break