Los Angeles News
Pregnant woman charged with stabbing boyfriend in Norwalk
NORWALK, Calif. (KABC) -- A pregnant woman is facing assault with a deadly weapon charges in Norwalk after she allegedly stabbed her live-in boyfriend.
The stabbing happened just after 10 p.m. Monday on the 12,000 block of Ringwood Avenue. A lieutenant from the sheriff's Norwalk station says the couple got into some sort of argument. The boyfriend turned and the woman stabbed him twice in the back. He was treated at the hospital and released.
The woman is three months pregnant and complained of discomfort. She was transported to a hospital as a precaution.
stabbing, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Push to get more Covered California signups
18 min ago
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
17 min ago