Los Angeles News
Brush fire off WB 210 Freeway in Glendale shuts 2 lanes, off-ramp
GLENDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- A brush fire burning off the side of the 210 Freeway in Glendale shut down two westbound lanes and the Pennsylvania Avenue off-ramp.
The closure is expected to last for one hour.
Authorities say the fire has burned about a half-acre and may have been sparked by a car fire.
DEVELOPING: We will add more details to this report as they become available.
traffic delay, brush fire, los angeles news
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte 52 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days 13 min ago
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised