Los Angeles News
Male nurse arrested for sexually assaulting patient in Downey
DOWNEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A male nurse was arrested last Thursday by Downey Police on four felony counts of sexual battery.
An adult female reported to police that Dean Trinh Ngo, 35, sexually assaulted her while she was a patient recovering from surgery at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Downey.
Ngo is a registered nurse. He was immediately suspended and placed on administrative leave by Kaiser Permanente.
During the course of the investigation, it was also discovered that the suspect may have been involved in an additional assault on June 2, 2012, where the female victim was also a patient recovering from a surgical procedure at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Downey.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Detective Jaime Pelayo at (562) 904-2335 or Sergeant Dwayne Cooper at (562) 904-2340 at the Downey Police Dept.
arrest, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- abcnews: Meat contaminated w/ LSD sickens family
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere