Los Angeles News
Male nurse arrested for sexually assaulting patient in Downey
DOWNEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A male nurse was arrested last Thursday by Downey Police on four felony counts of sexual battery.
An adult female reported to police that Dean Trinh Ngo, 35, sexually assaulted her while she was a patient recovering from surgery at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Downey.
Ngo is a registered nurse. He was immediately suspended and placed on administrative leave by Kaiser Permanente.
During the course of the investigation, it was also discovered that the suspect may have been involved in an additional assault on June 2, 2012, where the female victim was also a patient recovering from a surgical procedure at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Downey.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Detective Jaime Pelayo at (562) 904-2335 or Sergeant Dwayne Cooper at (562) 904-2340 at the Downey Police Dept.
arrest, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified 51 min ago
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested 53 min ago
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate