Los Angeles News
Male nurse arrested for sexually assaulting patient in Downey
DOWNEY, Calif. (KABC) -- A male nurse was arrested last Thursday by Downey Police on four felony counts of sexual battery.
An adult female reported to police that Dean Trinh Ngo, 35, sexually assaulted her while she was a patient recovering from surgery at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Downey.
Ngo is a registered nurse. He was immediately suspended and placed on administrative leave by Kaiser Permanente.
During the course of the investigation, it was also discovered that the suspect may have been involved in an additional assault on June 2, 2012, where the female victim was also a patient recovering from a surgical procedure at Kaiser Permanente Hospital in Downey.
Anyone with information regarding this case is asked to contact Detective Jaime Pelayo at (562) 904-2335 or Sergeant Dwayne Cooper at (562) 904-2340 at the Downey Police Dept.
arrest, sexual assault, los angeles news
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case 17 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- Woman tries to reason with London attackers 58 min ago
- Model murder trial: Case in hands of jury
- Bill proposed to reduce night airport noise
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker
- Okla. tornado tore through 13,000 buildings
- abcnews: US IDs 4 Americans killed by drones
- Arias jury stuck but must keep deliberating
- Emails show AEG exec called Jackson a 'freak'
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars 15 min ago
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised