Los Angeles News
RV slams into Carson building; driver shot, killed by deputy
CARSON, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Carson was shot and killed by a deputy after driving a recreational vehicle into a building.
The incident happened shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday on the 21200 block of South Figueroa Street near the Carson Town Center.
It's unclear what prompted the deputy to open fire, but the suspect was pronounced dead after being taken to the hospital. No deputies were injured.
The identity of the suspect was not immediately released.
deputy-involved shooting, los angeles news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 4 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- Sebastian Ridley-Thomas wins special election
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- Baby falls out of stroller in wild robbery
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- Keri Russell's Brooklyn home burglarized 52 min ago
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film