Los Angeles News
RV slams into Carson building; driver shot, killed by deputy
CARSON, Calif. (KABC) -- A man in Carson was shot and killed by a deputy after driving a recreational vehicle into a building.
The incident happened shortly before 6 p.m. Wednesday on the 21200 block of South Figueroa Street near the Carson Town Center.
It's unclear what prompted the deputy to open fire, but the suspect was pronounced dead after being taken to the hospital. No deputies were injured.
The identity of the suspect was not immediately released.
deputy-involved shooting, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks