Los Angeles News
Hidden Hills drug raid nets $1M in marijuana
HIDDEN HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A raid on a Hidden Hills home ended with a nearly $1 million marijuana bust.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department served a search warrant in the 23000 block of Oakfield Road Wednesday morning.
Investigators seized about 1,000 marijuana plants and 40 pounds of processed marijuana product. The estimated street value of the indoor marijuana growing operation was worth between $900,000 and $1 million.
Robert Larue, 54, of Lawndale and Mauricio Lara, 50, of Los Angeles were arrested. Both were released after posting bail.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call LA Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS (8477.)
marijuana, arrest, los angeles news
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 2 1 min ago
- Gusty winds elevate fire dangers in SoCal
- Mountain lion roams Hollywood Hills - video
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Tanker crash shuts I-5 North lanes in Castaic
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- LA Co. focuses on stormwater capture projects
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- CA DMV mulls how to regulate driverless cars
- Wild Colorado chase ends after 3 carjackings 44 min ago
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Elderly man fights off burglar with hammer
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons
- Unbelievable scenes from Colorado car chase
4 min ago