Los Angeles News
Hidden Hills drug raid nets $1M in marijuana
HIDDEN HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A raid on a Hidden Hills home ended with a nearly $1 million marijuana bust.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department served a search warrant in the 23000 block of Oakfield Road Wednesday morning.
Investigators seized about 1,000 marijuana plants and 40 pounds of processed marijuana product. The estimated street value of the indoor marijuana growing operation was worth between $900,000 and $1 million.
Robert Larue, 54, of Lawndale and Mauricio Lara, 50, of Los Angeles were arrested. Both were released after posting bail.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call LA Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS (8477.)
marijuana, arrest, los angeles news
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd 46 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies 5 min ago
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic 44 min ago
- San Dimas boat crash leaves 1 dead, 1 injured 44 min ago
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert 42 min ago
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks