Los Angeles News
Hidden Hills drug raid nets $1M in marijuana
HIDDEN HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- A raid on a Hidden Hills home ended with a nearly $1 million marijuana bust.
The Los Angeles County Sheriff's Department served a search warrant in the 23000 block of Oakfield Road Wednesday morning.
Investigators seized about 1,000 marijuana plants and 40 pounds of processed marijuana product. The estimated street value of the indoor marijuana growing operation was worth between $900,000 and $1 million.
Robert Larue, 54, of Lawndale and Mauricio Lara, 50, of Los Angeles were arrested. Both were released after posting bail.
If you have any information about this case, you're urged to call LA Crime Stoppers at (800) 222-TIPS (8477.)
marijuana, arrest, los angeles news
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Claremont sexual predator charged with felonies
- Suspicious bag found on the tarmac at LAX 24 min ago
- Two men arrested in Simi Valley car thefts
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Murder suspect worried tattoo might hurt case
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors