Los Angeles News
San Fernando Aquatic Center damaged in fire
WOODLAND HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The San Fernando Aquatic Center in Woodland Hills was damaged in an overnight fire.
Crews say the blaze broke out around 11 p.m. Friday just outside the aquatic center, but it quickly spread into the building. Damage could be seen in the walls and roof.
Once firefighters arrived, it took them about 30 minutes to get the fire knocked down. No one was injured.
Another fire broke out Saturday morning in the same area, but it remains unclear if the two are related.
fire, san fernando valley, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Video: Boycott Harvey Milk Day, group urges parents 4 min ago
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- abcnews: Man fatally shot in Boston bombing probe
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- Sleep remedies for a better night's rest 33 min ago
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- 'Captain Kangaroo' treasures now on sale
18 min ago