Los Angeles News
Metro bus crashes into car in LA; 8 injured
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Metro bus collided with a vehicle on Venice Boulevard in Los Angeles on Sunday, sending eight people to hospitals.
Los Angeles police at the scene said the bus was traveling westbound on Venice Boulevard and had a green light at Spaulding Avenue, but an eastbound driver turned in front of the bus, whose driver was unable to avoid a collision.
The incident was reported shortly before 6:30 a.m. in the 1700 block of South Spaulding Avenue.
Paramedics took six people from the bus and two from the other vehicle to area hospitals.
The crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 16 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet 7 min ago
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2