Los Angeles News
Metro bus crashes into car in LA; 8 injured
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Metro bus collided with a vehicle on Venice Boulevard in Los Angeles on Sunday, sending eight people to hospitals.
Los Angeles police at the scene said the bus was traveling westbound on Venice Boulevard and had a green light at Spaulding Avenue, but an eastbound driver turned in front of the bus, whose driver was unable to avoid a collision.
The incident was reported shortly before 6:30 a.m. in the 1700 block of South Spaulding Avenue.
Paramedics took six people from the bus and two from the other vehicle to area hospitals.
The crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor 51 min ago
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the 70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present 51 min ago