Los Angeles News
Metro bus crashes into car in LA; 8 injured
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Metro bus collided with a vehicle on Venice Boulevard in Los Angeles on Sunday, sending eight people to hospitals.
Los Angeles police at the scene said the bus was traveling westbound on Venice Boulevard and had a green light at Spaulding Avenue, but an eastbound driver turned in front of the bus, whose driver was unable to avoid a collision.
The incident was reported shortly before 6:30 a.m. in the 1700 block of South Spaulding Avenue.
Paramedics took six people from the bus and two from the other vehicle to area hospitals.
The crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 3 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC 35 min ago
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 24 min ago
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler