Los Angeles News
Metro bus crashes into car in LA; 8 injured
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Metro bus collided with a vehicle on Venice Boulevard in Los Angeles on Sunday, sending eight people to hospitals.
Los Angeles police at the scene said the bus was traveling westbound on Venice Boulevard and had a green light at Spaulding Avenue, but an eastbound driver turned in front of the bus, whose driver was unable to avoid a collision.
The incident was reported shortly before 6:30 a.m. in the 1700 block of South Spaulding Avenue.
Paramedics took six people from the bus and two from the other vehicle to area hospitals.
The crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Malaysia missing jet may have turned back
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- 2 persons of interest sought in LB attack
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Stage collapse reported at Servite High School
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- Obama to preserve California federal lands
- abcnews: Teens save man stuck in sewer
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video