Los Angeles News
Metro bus crashes into car in LA; 8 injured
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A Metro bus collided with a vehicle on Venice Boulevard in Los Angeles on Sunday, sending eight people to hospitals.
Los Angeles police at the scene said the bus was traveling westbound on Venice Boulevard and had a green light at Spaulding Avenue, but an eastbound driver turned in front of the bus, whose driver was unable to avoid a collision.
The incident was reported shortly before 6:30 a.m. in the 1700 block of South Spaulding Avenue.
Paramedics took six people from the bus and two from the other vehicle to area hospitals.
The crash is under investigation.
car crash, los angeles news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- 'Sexting' case at IE schools nets teen arrest
- Suspect shot, hurt after aiming gun at police 53 min ago
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Plane lands on belly after having gear issues 19 min ago
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: Billboard Music Awards 2013 nominees list
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
59 min ago