Los Angeles News
Tarzana furniture store burglary suspect caught on tape
TARZANA, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was caught on tape ransacking a furniture store in Tarzana, and police are hoping someone will recognize him.
The video shows the man stealing a big screen TV and a laptop from the Just Like Home store last Friday. He also left a smashed front door and a broken window. The store owners said the loss is around $3,000, and that's a lot of money to them.
"This is a family-owned business. This isn't just our family, but this is my husband and I. We took our wedding money and started this from the ground up," said Angie Maidy. "We work really hard. We're honest people. We just really want justice to prevail. We really want this person to be caught."
Anyone with information about the suspect was asked to call the LAPD West Valley Station at (818) 374-7611.
burglary, caught on tape, los angeles news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster 12 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- San Pedro Elks Lodge fire may be suspicious
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments