Los Angeles News
Hermosa Beach City Council bans polystyrene
HERMOSA BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- The Hermosa Beach City Council has passed a ban on polystyrene food containers.
Under the new law, food providers will be prohibited from using disposable packaging made with polystyrene, better known as Styrofoam.
Hermosa Beach joins more than 60 other California cities and counties in banning polystyrene food containers.
environment, los angeles news
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- MoneyGram scam victims receive refund checks
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests 9 min ago
- Venice boardwalk crash victims recount ordeal
- Proposed power plant splits Palmdale, Lancaster
- LAX suspect indicted on 1st-degree murder
- Man kills himself, 1 other at Reno hospital
- Reporter rejects Toronto mayor's apology
- Colorado school shooter wrote plan on arm
- abcnews: Father, daughter recreate wedding photos
- Timberlake helps fan propose to girlfriend
- Photos: Meryl Streep, Julia Roberts at 'August' debut
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
3 min ago
- Illinois students spread joy w/ Dial-a -Carol
4 min ago