Los Angeles News
Rowland Heights man stabs brother, pregnant woman
ROWLAND HEIGHTS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Rowland Heights man was arrested on Thursday for allegedly stabbing his brother and a pregnant woman.
Authorities responded to the 18000 block of Los Palacios Drive at 2:57 p.m. and found two stabbing victims lying on the sidewalk. Both were stabbed multiple times, police said.
The man and woman were treated at the scene and transported to a local hospital. The male victim remains in critical condition, and the female victim is in stable condition.
The suspect was initially barricaded in a house, but the standoff ended quickly. David Campos, 21, surrendered and was taken into custody without further incident. He has been booked for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. His bail is set at $1 million.
stabbing, standoff, los angeles news
- Tornado rips through Oklahoma City suburb 17 min ago
- 3 charged in bizarre East LA '12 bank robbery
- Greuel, Garcetti make final stops across LA
- UC hospital workers to strike over higher pay
- Laguna Beach sex assault suspect surrenders
- Man's body found in vacant apartment in IE
- Man shot, killed in Victorville; 1 arrested
- Hollywood High honored for musical theater
- Girl, 10, fatally shot inside NorCal home
- abcnews: Hofstra student killed in police standoff
- 2 killed in Turkey hot air balloon crash
- United's 787 Dreamliners back in service
- Taylor Swift wins big at Billboard Awards
- Photos: Best moments at Billboard Awards 2013
- Aerial views of Oklahoma tornado damage
41 min ago