Los Angeles News
Rowland Heights man stabs brother, pregnant woman
ROWLAND HEIGHTS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Rowland Heights man was arrested on Thursday for allegedly stabbing his brother and a pregnant woman.
Authorities responded to the 18000 block of Los Palacios Drive at 2:57 p.m. and found two stabbing victims lying on the sidewalk. Both were stabbed multiple times, police said.
The man and woman were treated at the scene and transported to a local hospital. The male victim remains in critical condition, and the female victim is in stable condition.
The suspect was initially barricaded in a house, but the standoff ended quickly. David Campos, 21, surrendered and was taken into custody without further incident. He has been booked for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. His bail is set at $1 million.
stabbing, standoff, los angeles news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Missing jetliner made it to Malacca Strait
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book