Los Angeles News
Rowland Heights man stabs brother, pregnant woman
ROWLAND HEIGHTS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Rowland Heights man was arrested on Thursday for allegedly stabbing his brother and a pregnant woman.
Authorities responded to the 18000 block of Los Palacios Drive at 2:57 p.m. and found two stabbing victims lying on the sidewalk. Both were stabbed multiple times, police said.
The man and woman were treated at the scene and transported to a local hospital. The male victim remains in critical condition, and the female victim is in stable condition.
The suspect was initially barricaded in a house, but the standoff ended quickly. David Campos, 21, surrendered and was taken into custody without further incident. He has been booked for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. His bail is set at $1 million.
stabbing, standoff, los angeles news
- LAX shooting suspect appears in IE court 3 min ago
- Paul Walker autopsy results released
- Newtown dispatcher told callers to take cover
- Cold front moves across Southern California
- 405 South crash: 11 hurt in 8-vehicle pileup
- Indio High student diagnosed with tuberculosis
- Abducted Palmdale children found safe
- NY train engineer in 'daze' just before crash
- Stolen truck with radioactive load found 5 min ago
- abcnews: Mysterious stillbirths baffle doctors
- Air zone dispute: US, China talk; no consensus
- NFL fines Steelers coach Mike Tomlin $100,000
- 'Curb Appeal' co-host killed in SF crash
- OTRC: Gal Gadot cast as Wonder Woman in new film