Los Angeles News
Rowland Heights man stabs brother, pregnant woman
ROWLAND HEIGHTS, Calif. (KABC) -- A Rowland Heights man was arrested on Thursday for allegedly stabbing his brother and a pregnant woman.
Authorities responded to the 18000 block of Los Palacios Drive at 2:57 p.m. and found two stabbing victims lying on the sidewalk. Both were stabbed multiple times, police said.
The man and woman were treated at the scene and transported to a local hospital. The male victim remains in critical condition, and the female victim is in stable condition.
The suspect was initially barricaded in a house, but the standoff ended quickly. David Campos, 21, surrendered and was taken into custody without further incident. He has been booked for assault with a deadly weapon and attempted murder. His bail is set at $1 million.
stabbing, standoff, los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants