Los Angeles News
Bear takes a dip in Granada Hills swimming pool
GRANADA HILLS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A small bear has returned home to the San Gabriel Mountains after taking an evening stroll in a Granada Hills neighborhood.
The bear was first spotted just before 7 p.m. Thursday around a home on 13000 block of Whistler Avenue, near Balboa Boulevard. It spent about an hour-and-a-half in the area. At one point, it took a dip in a backyard pool to cool off.
Los Angeles police officers and officials from the Department of Fish and Game eventually scared the bear back into the woods.
animal news, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Malaysia plane disappearance deliberate?
- Tweet lands 20-yr-old Los Angeles man in jail
- Lancaster pellet gun vandalism: 3 arrested
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Baby girl with 2 heads born in India
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)
- Easy moves to keep hips strong and healthy
49 min ago