Los Angeles News
Pursuit suspects who threw money out of car plead not guilty
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- The three men accused of robbing a bank and leading sheriffs on a high speed chase in a stolen SUV while throwing money out of the car windows made their first court appearance Friday.
The three reputed gang members entered not guilty pleas. Phillip Ely, 29, Lavelle Mosley, 22, and Terion Collins, 25, are all charged with multiple counts of robbery. A fourth suspect is still at large.
Wednesday's pursuit stretched from Canyon Country to South Los Angeles. People ran into the street to scoop up money thrown from the getaway car.
pursuit, downtown, bank robbery, arrest, south los angeles, los angeles news
- Man allegedly shoots, kills sister, wife
- Ex-con allegedly attacked 2 relatives, friend
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Kaiser Permanente missing info on 49K patients
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- Holiday crackdown on jaywalking in downtown LA
- Asiana captain worried about visual landing 11 min ago
- House GOP signal support for budget deal
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Photos: ABC7 viewers share holiday photos
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- OTRC: Jason Clarke in talks for 'Terminator' reboot 3 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
1 min ago