Los Angeles News
Long Beach apartment complex evacuated after gunshots; woman arrested
LONG BEACH, Calif. (KABC) -- Gunshots rang out in a Long Beach neighborhood overnight, prompting police to evacuate an apartment building.
The shots began around 10:45 p.m. Friday and continued until 3 a.m. Sunday at an apartment building on Fourth and Lime streets.
Many people who live in that complex say they hit the ground and stayed there until police told them to leave the building.
A woman was arrested for the shooting. It remains unclear if she was aiming at anything in particular. Police say no one was injured in the incident.
long beach, shooting, arrest, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested 12 min ago
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Indio High students, faculty tested for TB
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Calif. jobless rate continues positive trend
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32 1 min ago
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)