Los Angeles News
Hollywood Bowl firework ashes fall on audience
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ashes from fireworks fell on some members of the front row audience during a concert, Hollywood Bowl officials told Eyewitness News.
The fire department was called out to the venue around 10 p.m. Friday for a reported burn injury. However, no one was seriously injured and there were no patients transported.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra was playing a concert Friday night that featured a fireworks finale, according to the Bowl's website.
Hollywood Bowl officials said the incident was a rare occurrence.
hollywood bowl, los angeles news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 24 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 53 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow 11 min ago
- Arkansas tornadoes injure 5, damage homes 5 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'