Los Angeles News
Hollywood Bowl firework ashes fall on audience
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ashes from fireworks fell on some members of the front row audience during a concert, Hollywood Bowl officials told Eyewitness News.
The fire department was called out to the venue around 10 p.m. Friday for a reported burn injury. However, no one was seriously injured and there were no patients transported.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra was playing a concert Friday night that featured a fireworks finale, according to the Bowl's website.
Hollywood Bowl officials said the incident was a rare occurrence.
hollywood bowl, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role