Los Angeles News
Hollywood Bowl firework ashes fall on audience
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Ashes from fireworks fell on some members of the front row audience during a concert, Hollywood Bowl officials told Eyewitness News.
The fire department was called out to the venue around 10 p.m. Friday for a reported burn injury. However, no one was seriously injured and there were no patients transported.
The Brian Setzer Orchestra was playing a concert Friday night that featured a fireworks finale, according to the Bowl's website.
Hollywood Bowl officials said the incident was a rare occurrence.
hollywood bowl, los angeles news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51 12 min ago
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)