Los Angeles News
Highland Park shooting kills man; no suspects in custody
HIGHLAND PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man died from his injuries following an early morning shooting in Highland Park on Monday, police said.
The shooting happened at Avenue 59 and Marmion Way just after 2 a.m. Emergency responders could be seen performing CPR as the victim was being taken from the scene. He later died at the hospital.
Police said they do not believe the shooting is gang-related. They do not have a suspect or a motive.
Investigators are asking witnesses to come forward. Anyone with information was asked to call police at (323) 344-5701.
Correction: An earlier version of the story inaccurately said the location of the shooting was Mount Washington.
shooting, los angeles news
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss 31 min ago
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease 43 min ago
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter
- Hot yoga: Hazardous for your health?
35 min ago