Los Angeles News
Highland Park shooting kills man; no suspects in custody
HIGHLAND PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man died from his injuries following an early morning shooting in Highland Park on Monday, police said.
The shooting happened at Avenue 59 and Marmion Way just after 2 a.m. Emergency responders could be seen performing CPR as the victim was being taken from the scene. He later died at the hospital.
Police said they do not believe the shooting is gang-related. They do not have a suspect or a motive.
Investigators are asking witnesses to come forward. Anyone with information was asked to call police at (323) 344-5701.
Correction: An earlier version of the story inaccurately said the location of the shooting was Mount Washington.
shooting, los angeles news
- Secret Service probe Target security breach 49 min ago
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- 1 of 4 missing women found; mystery remains
- 96 animals rescued from 2 Los Angeles homes
- Harvard student admits to hoax to avoid final
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen 40 min ago
- White House panel urges limit on NSA snooping
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 2 min ago
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds