Los Angeles News
Highland Park shooting kills man; no suspects in custody
HIGHLAND PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man died from his injuries following an early morning shooting in Highland Park on Monday, police said.
The shooting happened at Avenue 59 and Marmion Way just after 2 a.m. Emergency responders could be seen performing CPR as the victim was being taken from the scene. He later died at the hospital.
Police said they do not believe the shooting is gang-related. They do not have a suspect or a motive.
Investigators are asking witnesses to come forward. Anyone with information was asked to call police at (323) 344-5701.
Correction: An earlier version of the story inaccurately said the location of the shooting was Mount Washington.
shooting, los angeles news
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- Boxer Rubin 'Hurricane' Carter dies at 76
- North Hollywood hit-and-run driver sought
- Pope Francis, crowd joyously celebrate Easter
- Woman fatally struck on 405 Fwy near Torrance 54 min ago
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case 58 min ago
- Orange County carport collapses; no one hurt
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Ohio couple married 70 yrs die 15 hours apart
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week 23 min ago
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour