Los Angeles News
Man, horse killed in Rolling Hills collision
ROLLING HILLS ESTATES, Calif. (KABC) -- A man died after his car hit a horse that was loose and running on the road. The horse was killed at the scene.
The accident happened shortly after 2 a.m. on Crenshaw Boulevard, north of Palos Verdes Drive North, in Rolling Hills Estates. Authorities say 69-year-old Ryan Koyama died at a hospital.
The horse had gotten free from a nearby stable and flew over the top of the car when it was hit.
Animal control officers euthanized the horse at the scene.
animal news, car crash, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- Kings lose to Sharks 2-1, series tied 2-2
- Trutanich concedes to Feuer for city attorney
- Ron Galperin wins LA city controller race
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes 43 min ago
- Huffing suspected in college student's death
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
12 min ago