Los Angeles News
Man, horse killed in Rolling Hills collision
ROLLING HILLS ESTATES, Calif. (KABC) -- A man died after his car hit a horse that was loose and running on the road. The horse was killed at the scene.
The accident happened shortly after 2 a.m. on Crenshaw Boulevard, north of Palos Verdes Drive North, in Rolling Hills Estates. Authorities say 69-year-old Ryan Koyama died at a hospital.
The horse had gotten free from a nearby stable and flew over the top of the car when it was hit.
Animal control officers euthanized the horse at the scene.
animal news, car crash, los angeles news
- 292 missing, 4 dead in S. Korea ferry disaster
- West Adams fire in converted garage injures 4 11 min ago
- Man found tied up, burned on 605 Freeway
- Boston bombing anniversary disrupted by hoax
- Victim's mother faces murder suspects in court
- State audit: Cudahy must repay $22.7 million
- Murrieta suspect fixated on girls' socks
- Teen caught egging homeless woman in Lancaster
- LA Register newspaper takes on digital age
- First women move into Army combat jobs
- abcnews: Conjoined twins leave Dallas hospital
- Photos: Boston Marathon bombing - 1 year later
- 'Fast & Furious' enlists Paul Walker's brothers
- OTRC: Ice Cube clarifies Paul Walker comments