Los Angeles News
2 LAPD officers injured in Los Feliz crash
LOS FELIZ, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two Los Angeles police officers were injured, though not critically, when their patrol car crashed in Los Feliz late Tuesday night.
The crash happened shortly after 11 p.m. at the intersection of Los Feliz Boulevard and Riverside Drive.
Authorities said the officers were trying to pull a driver over for a traffic violation when their squad car jumped a curb and struck a light pole. No other cars were involved.
The two officers inside were taken to the hospital, but they're expected to be OK. The traffic violator was not apprehended, investigators said.
lapd, car crash, los angeles news
- Moorpark High on lockdown after threat made 8 min ago
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- 2 taken to hospital after school bus crash
- Body found in Corona; investigation underway
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- India wants NYC arrested diplomat case dropped 33 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny 56 min ago
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'