Los Angeles News
2 LAPD officers injured in Los Feliz crash
LOS FELIZ, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two Los Angeles police officers were injured, though not critically, when their patrol car crashed in Los Feliz late Tuesday night.
The crash happened shortly after 11 p.m. at the intersection of Los Feliz Boulevard and Riverside Drive.
Authorities said the officers were trying to pull a driver over for a traffic violation when their squad car jumped a curb and struck a light pole. No other cars were involved.
The two officers inside were taken to the hospital, but they're expected to be OK. The traffic violator was not apprehended, investigators said.
lapd, car crash, los angeles news
- Gunman at large in East LA party shooting
- Drug boat washes ashore in Manhattan Beach
- 2 LB suspects accused of human trafficking
- Anaheim begins closing marijuana dispensaries
- OC teen to be tried as adult in dad beating
- OC thieves sought for smash-grab robbery
- Ex-PTA president allegedly stole candy funds
- Man killed when Amtrak train collides with car
- AZ sheriff's office profiles Latinos - judge
- Communications satellite launched into space
- London attack: 3 more arrested in slaying
- abcnews: WWII medals back after mistaken donation
- Rogers, gay soccer player, joins LA Galaxy
- OTRC: Blake Shelton's Oklahoma benefit concert