Los Angeles News
2 LAPD officers injured in Los Feliz crash
LOS FELIZ, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two Los Angeles police officers were injured, though not critically, when their patrol car crashed in Los Feliz late Tuesday night.
The crash happened shortly after 11 p.m. at the intersection of Los Feliz Boulevard and Riverside Drive.
Authorities said the officers were trying to pull a driver over for a traffic violation when their squad car jumped a curb and struck a light pole. No other cars were involved.
The two officers inside were taken to the hospital, but they're expected to be OK. The traffic violator was not apprehended, investigators said.
lapd, car crash, los angeles news
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- E-cigarette ban in public to go into effect
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student 47 min ago
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully
- 4 sought in Highland home-invasion robbery
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- Mount Everest avalanche kills at least 12
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Pro-Russian insurgents ignore diplomatic deal
- Sub scours ocean for missing Malaysian jet
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)