Los Angeles News
2 LAPD officers injured in Los Feliz crash
LOS FELIZ, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Two Los Angeles police officers were injured, though not critically, when their patrol car crashed in Los Feliz late Tuesday night.
The crash happened shortly after 11 p.m. at the intersection of Los Feliz Boulevard and Riverside Drive.
Authorities said the officers were trying to pull a driver over for a traffic violation when their squad car jumped a curb and struck a light pole. No other cars were involved.
The two officers inside were taken to the hospital, but they're expected to be OK. The traffic violator was not apprehended, investigators said.
lapd, car crash, los angeles news
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Funeral held for LAPD Officer Chris Cortijo
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- 'Mother Ditch' uncovered near downtown LA
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Epilepsy treatment uses laser to stop seizures
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2