Los Angeles News
Burbank man arrested for exposing self to teen, attempted kidnapping
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 54-year-old man was arrested in Burbank, accused of exposing himself to a teenage girl who was walking to school on Wednesday.
The victim said the man, identified by police as Hino Youkhana, was sitting inside a 1989 Toyota Camry when he exposed himself near Keystone Street and Magnolia Boulevard around 7 a.m.
After he exposed himself, he ordered the victim into the car. When she walked away, he started chasing her. The victim obtained the car's license plate number and told police, who eventually tracked the suspect down a few blocks away and arrested him for suspicion of indecent exposure and attempted kidnapping. He is being held on $100,000 bail.
Police say there may be more victims. Youkhana is 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Any other victims or anyone with more information is asked to call Burbank police at (818) 238-3000.
burbank, arrest, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run
- Flasher strikes UC Riverside, community college
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Anaheim fire: House had pack rat conditions 24 min ago
- Man found dead outside fumigated OC house 43 min ago
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet
- abcnews: Navy officer reunited with wife, daughters
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- OTRC: Laura Prepon reacts to Tom Cruise rumors
- Alison Arngrim speaks about sex abuse
21 min ago