Los Angeles News
Burbank man arrested for exposing self to teen, attempted kidnapping
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A 54-year-old man was arrested in Burbank, accused of exposing himself to a teenage girl who was walking to school on Wednesday.
The victim said the man, identified by police as Hino Youkhana, was sitting inside a 1989 Toyota Camry when he exposed himself near Keystone Street and Magnolia Boulevard around 7 a.m.
After he exposed himself, he ordered the victim into the car. When she walked away, he started chasing her. The victim obtained the car's license plate number and told police, who eventually tracked the suspect down a few blocks away and arrested him for suspicion of indecent exposure and attempted kidnapping. He is being held on $100,000 bail.
Police say there may be more victims. Youkhana is 5 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 120 pounds and has brown hair and hazel eyes.
Any other victims or anyone with more information is asked to call Burbank police at (818) 238-3000.
burbank, arrest, los angeles news
- Echo Park apartment fire kills 2, injures 2
- Sriracha distribution on hold for 30 days
- Mandela interpreter cites hallucinations
- Las Vegas casino shooting video released
- Arleta deadly road rage suspect identified
- Car slams into Ventura house; driver arrested
- Wife, sister shot in purported mercy killings
- Human remains found in forest above Altadena
- Woman in newlywed murder agrees to plea deal 6 min ago
- abcnews: Arrowhead Stadium victim's family talks
- Wal-Mart ban stemmed from alleged threat
- Australia rejects law allowing gay marriage
- Bale talks 'Hustle,' 'Out of the Furnace'
- OTRC: Idina Menzel and Taye Diggs separate