Los Angeles News
Man killed, run over by own truck in Van Nuys
VAN NUYS, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man was killed in a bizarre accident in Van Nuys, where police say he was run over by his own truck.
The accident happened at about 1 a.m. Friday on the 16500 block of Archwood Street.
Authorities say the man was found pinned underneath the driver's side of the truck. Rescuers were able to pull him out but couldn't revive him.
Investigators are trying to figure out how the man's own truck ended up running him over.
accident, los angeles news
- LA Times building threat: Man detained by LAPD
- Aide to councilman linked to armed robbery
- Suspect arrested in South LA teen kidnap, rape
- FBI seeks '76 murder suspect, possibly in SoCal 31 min ago
- SaMo teacher reinstated after subduing student
- Claremont sexual predator ID'd, arrested
- Oakland woman collapses at Coachella, dies
- Free admission offered to all national parks 5 min ago
- South Korea ferry captain arrested - Yonhap
- 7.2-magnitude earthquake strikes Mexico
- abcnews: Workers caught filing false injury claims
- Michaels data breach: 2.6M cards affected
- Katharine McPhee stars in romantic TV film
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour