Los Angeles News
Taggers shoot man riding bike in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are looking for suspects after a man riding his bike through a North Hollywood neighborhood was shot by a group of taggers.
The shooting happened shortly before 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 11300 block of Hatteras Street. Police said the taggers thought the 50-year-old man was trying to take a picture of them with his cellphone camera.
The man was shot in the calf. He is expected to be OK. The suspects were described as men in their 20s.
Anyone with information about the shooting was asked to call the LAPD's North Hollywood Division at (818) 623-4016.
shooting, los angeles news
- Los Angeles mayoral race: Eric Garcetti wins
- Oklahoma tornado damage could top $2 billion
- Man shot to death in Boston bombing probe
- Bear roams around Shadow Hills neighborhood
- Injured volunteer wants thousands from hiker 29 min ago
- Prop D, limit on pot shops in LA, passes
- Big rig, truck collide in Pomona; 2 killed
- Body positively identified as missing hiker
- LA city attorney race: Mike Feuer wins
- abcnews: Cleveland kidnap victims 'happy and safe'
- Sleep remedies for a better night's rest
- MJ wrongful death trial: Damaging emails surface
- 'DWTS' season finale: New champion crowned
- PHOTOS: 'Dancing With The Stars' finale