Los Angeles News
Taggers shoot man riding bike in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are looking for suspects after a man riding his bike through a North Hollywood neighborhood was shot by a group of taggers.
The shooting happened shortly before 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 11300 block of Hatteras Street. Police said the taggers thought the 50-year-old man was trying to take a picture of them with his cellphone camera.
The man was shot in the calf. He is expected to be OK. The suspects were described as men in their 20s.
Anyone with information about the shooting was asked to call the LAPD's North Hollywood Division at (818) 623-4016.
shooting, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 43 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 24 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken 31 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis
- Local mountains get fresh blanket of snow
56 min ago
- Jeremy Renner discusses future roles
46 min ago