Los Angeles News
Taggers shoot man riding bike in North Hollywood
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- Authorities are looking for suspects after a man riding his bike through a North Hollywood neighborhood was shot by a group of taggers.
The shooting happened shortly before 9 p.m. Tuesday in the 11300 block of Hatteras Street. Police said the taggers thought the 50-year-old man was trying to take a picture of them with his cellphone camera.
The man was shot in the calf. He is expected to be OK. The suspects were described as men in their 20s.
Anyone with information about the shooting was asked to call the LAPD's North Hollywood Division at (818) 623-4016.
shooting, los angeles news
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- LB mayoral candidate mailer wrongly shows SD
- Benjamin Netanyahu discusses Iran at LA event
- San Clemente HS lockdown lifted after threat
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Moorpark school lockdown: Suspect arrested
- Parents, daughter accused in $7M shoplifting spree
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Bitcoin exchange CEO's death ruled 'unnatural'
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter