Los Angeles News
Live in your very own Disney house for $1.5 million in La Canada Flintridge
LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, Calif. (KABC) -- If you've ever wanted to live at Disneyland, you can now do the second best thing: live in a home modeled after the theme park.
Graystone Manor in La Canada Flintridge is now on the market for just under $1.5 million.
The house isn't just decorated in a Disney style, the man who built it was himself a senior designer for Disney. It boasts 3,600 square feet, five bedrooms, and is full of Disney charm.
amusement park, real estate, unbelievable, los angeles news
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 10 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped 30 min ago
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 51 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015 17 min ago
- OTRC: 'Mrs. Doubtfire 2' planned, child star reacts 15 min ago
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
4 min ago