Los Angeles News
Live in your very own Disney house for $1.5 million in La Canada Flintridge
LA CANADA FLINTRIDGE, Calif. (KABC) -- If you've ever wanted to live at Disneyland, you can now do the second best thing: live in a home modeled after the theme park.
Graystone Manor in La Canada Flintridge is now on the market for just under $1.5 million.
The house isn't just decorated in a Disney style, the man who built it was himself a senior designer for Disney. It boasts 3,600 square feet, five bedrooms, and is full of Disney charm.
amusement park, real estate, unbelievable, los angeles news
- LA earthquake: 4.4-mag. quake shakes SoCal 26 min ago
- Body found at Anaheim trash center identified
- Video: Stranded man rescued from Castaic crash
- Russia calls on Ukraine to be a federal state
- Man high on meth terrorizes Covina family
- IE pastor accused of paying boys for sex acts
- Newport Beach Little League suspension lifted
- Santa Monica building fire leaves 5 people hurt
- Some CA cities seek water independence
- SEALS take oil tanker from Libyan rebels 37 min ago
- Malaysia asks countries for data to find jet
- abcnews: Delta plane loses part of wing mid-air
- Oprah to sell Harpo Studios for $32 million
- OTRC: 'The Walking Dead' recap: Season 4, ep 14