Los Angeles News
Alaska Airlines pilot's death not suspicious - autopsy
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- An autopsy concluded that the death of an Alaska Airlines pilot was not suspicious, officials said on Thursday.
The body of 55-year-old Clifford Morris of Richland, Wash., was discovered near the Golden State (5) Freeway in Burbank Tuesday. Authorities said the pilot was in town because of work.
Police say the final cause of death will be released after additional medical examinations.
body found, burbank, los angeles news
- Target security breach: 40M possibly affected
- Rain, winds move into Southern California
- Students allegedly hack system, change grades
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense rests its case
- Fire erupts at strip mall in Hawthorne
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- Mega Millions: Georgia winner comes forward
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- abcnews: Renewed Gacy probe reunites family
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Phil Robertson suspended from 'Duck Dynasty'
- How to make delicious tamales for holidays
52 min ago
- Boy w/ heart problem learns via Skype
59 min ago
- Aulani Resort is perfect holiday getaway
43 min ago