Los Angeles News
Alaska Airlines pilot's death not suspicious - autopsy
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- An autopsy concluded that the death of an Alaska Airlines pilot was not suspicious, officials said on Thursday.
The body of 55-year-old Clifford Morris of Richland, Wash., was discovered near the Golden State (5) Freeway in Burbank Tuesday. Authorities said the pilot was in town because of work.
Police say the final cause of death will be released after additional medical examinations.
body found, burbank, los angeles news
- Fatal 210 shooting likely sparked by road rage
- Stalking arrest in WeHo murder-for-hire case
- Jet aborts takeoff after gear failure in Pa.
- Missing plane sent satellite signals for hours
- 4 dead in fiery crash in San Bernardino area
- 'Flasher' suspect sought for exposure in OC
- LA inmate escapes hours after sentencing
- Big Bear Lake's pirate ship afloat again
- SXSW continues in Austin after crash kills 2
- NYC explosion kills 8; rescuers resume search
- abcnews: Dog's healing effects on 2 wounded vets
- Bail refused for ex-NFL player Darren Sharper
- Amazon hikes Prime membership to $99 per year
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez's sexy new music video
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
48 min ago