Los Angeles News
Alaska Airlines pilot's death not suspicious - autopsy
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- An autopsy concluded that the death of an Alaska Airlines pilot was not suspicious, officials said on Thursday.
The body of 55-year-old Clifford Morris of Richland, Wash., was discovered near the Golden State (5) Freeway in Burbank Tuesday. Authorities said the pilot was in town because of work.
Police say the final cause of death will be released after additional medical examinations.
body found, burbank, los angeles news
- Mandela honored by world, South Africans
- South El Monte hospital fire triggers evacs
- Blustering winds, low temps hitting Southland 53 min ago
- Man who allegedly pranked coaches arrested
- 50-acre brush fire erupts near Moorpark
- Spaccia convicted in Bell corruption trial
- Hesperia house fire started in gas fireplace 56 min ago
- OCTA votes against 405 Freeway toll lanes
- Mary Barra becomes 1st female CEO of GM 55 min ago
- abcnews: Senate extends ban on plastic guns
- How healthy is flavoring up your water?
- 6 finalists announced for 2013 Heisman trophy
- 'Saving Mr. Banks' tells 'Poppins' back story
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus is MTV's Artist of the Year 15 min ago