Los Angeles News
TSA agent at LAX nabbed for alleged theft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A TSA officer was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport and fired for allegedly stealing money from a traveler.
Clyde Reese, 47, was arrested Friday morning by airport police.
Officers investigated a report by an airline passenger that money was missing from his wallet. The passenger had just gone through a TSA screening and had placed his wallet and other personal possession in the bin provided by TSA.
TSA says it holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and has zero tolerance for theft. Reese was booked by the LAPD and charged with theft.
los angeles international airport, airport, tsa, arrest, los angeles news
- Body found in canyon ID'd as Maribel Ramos
- Brush fire scorches 575 acres in Castaic area
- Toddler, mom robbed by knife-wielding man
- Suspect killed inside Alhambra PD station
- Purse found in search for missing woman in IE
- Hacienda Heights soldier killed on 1st Iraq tour
- Greuel, Garcetti vie for last-minute votes
- Laguna Beach sexual assault suspect sought
- Calif. unemployment rate falls to 9 percent
- OJ Simpson knew buddies had guns - ex-lawyer
- Conn. commuter trains collide, 60 injured
- abcnews: Plane crash sole survivor breaks silence
- Michael Jackson death trial attorneys clash
- OTRC: 'Star Trek Into Darkness' movie review