Los Angeles News
TSA agent at LAX nabbed for alleged theft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A TSA officer was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport and fired for allegedly stealing money from a traveler.
Clyde Reese, 47, was arrested Friday morning by airport police.
Officers investigated a report by an airline passenger that money was missing from his wallet. The passenger had just gone through a TSA screening and had placed his wallet and other personal possession in the bin provided by TSA.
TSA says it holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and has zero tolerance for theft. Reese was booked by the LAPD and charged with theft.
los angeles international airport, airport, tsa, arrest, los angeles news
- Man killed in South Los Angeles hit-and-run 19 min ago
- Trailer spills rocks on westbound 10 Freeway
- Victory for mom who sued TSA over breast milk
- Child welfare system 'in crisis': Commission
- OC school band chosen to march in Rose Parade
- Reward offered in Long Beach pelican attack
- SD police guns stolen during LA charity game
- Aereo case: Justices skeptical, concerned
- Object found in Australia likely not from jet 10 min ago
- abcnews: Man accused of killing teens who entered home
- South Korea ferry accident death toll now 135
- 4 Hollywood execs deny sexual abuse claims
- Zadan, Meron to produce Oscars for 3rd year
- OTRC: Drew Barrymore gives birth to baby No. 2