Los Angeles News
TSA agent at LAX nabbed for alleged theft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A TSA officer was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport and fired for allegedly stealing money from a traveler.
Clyde Reese, 47, was arrested Friday morning by airport police.
Officers investigated a report by an airline passenger that money was missing from his wallet. The passenger had just gone through a TSA screening and had placed his wallet and other personal possession in the bin provided by TSA.
TSA says it holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and has zero tolerance for theft. Reese was booked by the LAPD and charged with theft.
los angeles international airport, airport, tsa, arrest, los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- abcnews: Dog helps Army vet overcome PTSD 3 min ago
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks