Los Angeles News
TSA agent at LAX nabbed for alleged theft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A TSA officer was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport and fired for allegedly stealing money from a traveler.
Clyde Reese, 47, was arrested Friday morning by airport police.
Officers investigated a report by an airline passenger that money was missing from his wallet. The passenger had just gone through a TSA screening and had placed his wallet and other personal possession in the bin provided by TSA.
TSA says it holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and has zero tolerance for theft. Reese was booked by the LAPD and charged with theft.
los angeles international airport, airport, tsa, arrest, los angeles news
- Whittier standoff with hostage ends peacefully 44 min ago
- S. Korean ferry's slow evacuation probed
- Investigators reenact fatal NorCal bus crash
- Prop 8 lawyer's views on gay marriage changing
- Sriracha owner considers moving plant to TX?
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- Tenants receive relocation money from landlord
- Mount Everest avalanche: 6 killed, 9 missing
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution
- Chelsea Clinton pregnant with 1st child
- Kittens accidentally shipped from LA to SD
- Key dates announced for 87th Oscars in 2015
- Bryan Singer's accuser talks alleged abuse
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)