Los Angeles News
TSA agent at LAX nabbed for alleged theft
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A TSA officer was arrested at Los Angeles International Airport and fired for allegedly stealing money from a traveler.
Clyde Reese, 47, was arrested Friday morning by airport police.
Officers investigated a report by an airline passenger that money was missing from his wallet. The passenger had just gone through a TSA screening and had placed his wallet and other personal possession in the bin provided by TSA.
TSA says it holds its employees to the highest ethical standards and has zero tolerance for theft. Reese was booked by the LAPD and charged with theft.
los angeles international airport, airport, tsa, arrest, los angeles news
- Colorado shooting victim dies at hospital
- Reseda shooting suspect ID'ed as Iraq war vet
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts
- Astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- LA family seeks justice after deputy shooting 16 min ago
- HB riot suspect sentenced to 12 days in jail 45 min ago
- Jefferson Park area stabbing suspect sought
- Boy, 11, on scooter struck by tractor-trailer
- US holiday travelers brace for ice and snow 3 min ago
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- SUV makers unveil new efficient features
- Amy Adams talks playing sexy con artist
- OTRC: Chuck Norris spoofs Van Damme's 'Epic Split'