Los Angeles News
Semi-truck, Metrolink train collide in Newhall
NEWHALL, Calif. (KABC) -- Emergency crews were at the scene of a crash between a Metrolink train and a semi-truck in Newhall Saturday night. The train was carrying 271 passengers.
There were reported injuries, but responders said no was immediately hospitalized.
A diesel spill from the semi, which was carrying a load of cars, was to be cleaned up.
The collision occurred on the 23600 block of Pine Street.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
metrolink, los angeles news
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill woman 2 min ago
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged elder abuse
- TWA Flight 800 documentary hints at cover-up
- West Hills murder suspect to appear in court
- 3.1-magnitude earthquake jolts Inland Empire
- Woman sought in Santa Ana Chase Bank robbery
- Man stabbed during carjacking in Oxnard
- Search for Jimmy Hoffa yields nothing, again
- Aug. trial set for Ohio man in kidnap case 27 min ago
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- Baby bath seats recalled due to drowning fear
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Paris, Prince Jackson refute chef's testimony
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video) 26 min ago