Los Angeles News
Semi-truck, Metrolink train collide in Newhall
NEWHALL, Calif. (KABC) -- Emergency crews were at the scene of a crash between a Metrolink train and a semi-truck in Newhall Saturday night. The train was carrying 271 passengers.
There were reported injuries, but responders said no was immediately hospitalized.
A diesel spill from the semi, which was carrying a load of cars, was to be cleaned up.
The collision occurred on the 23600 block of Pine Street.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
metrolink, los angeles news
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Bitcoin mystery: CA man denies being creator
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Playa del Rey home break-in caught on camera 26 min ago
- Beverly Hills High School gunman threat false 33 min ago
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Crimean, Russian politicians talk referendum
- Pistorius told guard 'everything is fine' 6 min ago
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus' Twitter jabs at Katy Perry