Los Angeles News
Semi-truck, Metrolink train collide in Newhall
NEWHALL, Calif. (KABC) -- Emergency crews were at the scene of a crash between a Metrolink train and a semi-truck in Newhall Saturday night. The train was carrying 271 passengers.
There were reported injuries, but responders said no was immediately hospitalized.
A diesel spill from the semi, which was carrying a load of cars, was to be cleaned up.
The collision occurred on the 23600 block of Pine Street.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
metrolink, los angeles news
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Monterey Park fire engine crash injures 15
- 'X-Men' director accused of sexual assault
- Arsonist sought in San Pedro Elks Lodge fire
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC 27 min ago
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W 16 min ago
- Operation Crossover targets liquor thieves
- abcnews: Conjoined twins see sunlight for 1st time
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler