Los Angeles News
Semi-truck, Metrolink train collide in Newhall
NEWHALL, Calif. (KABC) -- Emergency crews were at the scene of a crash between a Metrolink train and a semi-truck in Newhall Saturday night. The train was carrying 271 passengers.
There were reported injuries, but responders said no was immediately hospitalized.
A diesel spill from the semi, which was carrying a load of cars, was to be cleaned up.
The collision occurred on the 23600 block of Pine Street.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
metrolink, los angeles news
- Santa Ana jewelry store robbery caught on cam
- Nelson Mandela mourners pay last respects
- Pope Francis named Time's Person of the Year
- Auto thefts up in CA after realignment -study
- Man arrested in 'revenge porn' website case
- FBI arrest several alleged MS-13 gang members
- Bell moving forward after Spaccia conviction
- Budget deal: Liberals, conservatives grumbling
- abcnews: Woman claws way out of locked bathroom
- Ukraine police stand down after protest grows 42 min ago
- Mega Millions jackpot to soar to $400 million
- Paul Walker crash: 2nd theft suspect surrenders
- SAG Awards: '12 Years a Slave' leads noms
- OTRC: Demi Lovato's cocaine, alcohol confessions