Los Angeles News
Semi-truck, Metrolink train collide in Newhall
NEWHALL, Calif. (KABC) -- Emergency crews were at the scene of a crash between a Metrolink train and a semi-truck in Newhall Saturday night. The train was carrying 271 passengers.
There were reported injuries, but responders said no was immediately hospitalized.
A diesel spill from the semi, which was carrying a load of cars, was to be cleaned up.
The collision occurred on the 23600 block of Pine Street.
The cause of the crash was under investigation.
metrolink, los angeles news
- Metro Red, Purple lines to require TAP card 2 min ago
- Journalist Michael Hastings dies in LA crash
- Ex-LA deputy alleges corruption in department
- Winkler removed from Saugus school board
- Video released in attack of transgender woman
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide
- Woman seen on camera taking dog from OC home
- Ex-USC professor on FBI wanted list arrested
- Obama renews calls for nuclear reductions
- abcnews: TWA 800 crash not accident - investigators
- Men's Wearhouse ousts founder George Zimmer 14 min ago
- Heat beat Spurs 103-100, force Game 7
- Country singer Slim Whitman dies at age 90 45 min ago
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy