Los Angeles News
Azusa man struck by several cars, killed on 210 Freeway
IRWINDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are looking into a bizarre death on the 210 Freeway in Irwindale.
It happened late Saturday night on the westbound 210 Freeway just west of the Irwindale on-ramp. A 39-year-old man from Azusa was killed.
It appears the man either jumped or fell from a car. He was then hit by several other vehicles. Several lanes had to be shutdown but have since reopened.
An autopsy is planned to determine exactly how the man died. His name has not yet been released.
los angeles news
- Car crashes into OC yard; 2 killed, 1 injured 28 min ago
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 3 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Searchers cannot find object from missing jet
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks
- Latest weather with Danny Romero
16 min ago