Los Angeles News
Azusa man struck by several cars, killed on 210 Freeway
IRWINDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are looking into a bizarre death on the 210 Freeway in Irwindale.
It happened late Saturday night on the westbound 210 Freeway just west of the Irwindale on-ramp. A 39-year-old man from Azusa was killed.
It appears the man either jumped or fell from a car. He was then hit by several other vehicles. Several lanes had to be shutdown but have since reopened.
An autopsy is planned to determine exactly how the man died. His name has not yet been released.
los angeles news
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash 19 min ago
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot 15 min ago
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Smoke detectors crucial to avoid fire deaths
- 2 targeted in attempted kidnap, sexual battery
- 2 dead in apparent Long Beach murder-suicide
- Water main break floods Santa Ana neighborhood
- Malaysian Airlines flight goes missing 3 min ago
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: PA woman charged w/ teen's illegal abortion
- US economy adds 175,000 jobs in February
- Ted Turner hospitalized in Argentine capital
- Washington returning to 'Grey's Anatomy'
- OTRC: 'Scandal' recap - 5 highlights (Spoilers)