Los Angeles News
Azusa man struck by several cars, killed on 210 Freeway
IRWINDALE, Calif. (KABC) -- Investigators are looking into a bizarre death on the 210 Freeway in Irwindale.
It happened late Saturday night on the westbound 210 Freeway just west of the Irwindale on-ramp. A 39-year-old man from Azusa was killed.
It appears the man either jumped or fell from a car. He was then hit by several other vehicles. Several lanes had to be shutdown but have since reopened.
An autopsy is planned to determine exactly how the man died. His name has not yet been released.
los angeles news
- James Gandolfini of 'Sopranos' dies at 51
- Tip led to ex-USC professor's Mexico arrest 30 min ago
- Hollywood panhandlers allegedly kill LA woman
- OC caregiver arrested for alleged sex assault
- East LA chase reaches speeds close to 120 mph
- Fugitive child-abuse couple seen in Maywood
- Wrong-way driver charged with DUI in 14 pile-up
- West Hills murder suspect pleads not guilty
- FBI busts international sports gambling ring
- Afghan leader suspends talks with Taliban, US
- abcnews: Marine returns from war as underwear model
- Piedmont beef's lower fat entices connoisseurs
- Michael Jackson chef describes confrontation
- OTRC: 'Anchorman 2' new trailer (Video)