Los Angeles News
Children's Hospital LA research building floods
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A research building at Children's Hospital Los Angeles flooded Sunday, prompting an emergency response by firefighters.
Firefighters responded to the 4500 block of Sunset Boulevard shortly after noon. They found the basement of the structure under a foot of water. Research facilities on the upper floors were also flooded.
Firefighters were able to stop the water flow and used equipment to pump the water out.
There are no patients in this building. The cause of the flood remains unknown.
flooding, los angeles news
- Delivery man fatally shot in South Los Angeles
- Westlake High coach accused of sex with teen
- Yucaipa High teacher accused of sex with teen
- 2 boys molested at different South Bay parks
- Woman assaulted near Pizza Hut in Lancaster
- 15-yr-old arrested after assaulting IE senior
- Del Taco customers charged thousands for meal
- Man's body found in vehicle in San Bernardino
- Earthquake strikes off Papua New Guinea
- abcnews: Eclectic early summer festivals
- SKorean sunken ferry captain, 2 crew arrested
- 13th body pulled following Everest avalanche
- Rooney to be buried at Hollywood Forever
- OTRC: Miley Cyrus postpones whole tour