Los Angeles News
Children's Hospital LA research building floods
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A research building at Children's Hospital Los Angeles flooded Sunday, prompting an emergency response by firefighters.
Firefighters responded to the 4500 block of Sunset Boulevard shortly after noon. They found the basement of the structure under a foot of water. Research facilities on the upper floors were also flooded.
Firefighters were able to stop the water flow and used equipment to pump the water out.
There are no patients in this building. The cause of the flood remains unknown.
flooding, los angeles news
- Injured LAPD officer released from hospital 19 min ago
- LA Marathon: Ethiopian runners sweep race
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Los Angeles Marathon 2014 street closures
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash
- Bees attack 71-year-old woman in Palm Desert
- IE WWII Medal of Honor recipient laid to rest
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- abcnews: Ex-FBI agent in captivity for 7 years
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- William Clay Ford, Lions owner, dies
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks