Los Angeles News
Children's Hospital LA research building floods
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A research building at Children's Hospital Los Angeles flooded Sunday, prompting an emergency response by firefighters.
Firefighters responded to the 4500 block of Sunset Boulevard shortly after noon. They found the basement of the structure under a foot of water. Research facilities on the upper floors were also flooded.
Firefighters were able to stop the water flow and used equipment to pump the water out.
There are no patients in this building. The cause of the flood remains unknown.
flooding, los angeles news
- London attack victim was a serving soldier
- Glendora yard dug up in 35-year-old cold case
- Oklahoma tornado victims' names released
- Bear cub breaks into a kitchen in Duarte
- Local police officer accused of child molest
- Van Nuys stabbing victim's family speaks out 24 min ago
- OC sheriff's reserve sergeant found beaten
- UC hospital workers' strike ends after 2 days
- abcnews: New Susan Powell video released
- Teen birth rate: Nearly all states see drop
- Charles Ramsey promised free burgers for life
- 'Hangover' films changed lives of the stars
- OTRC: Jennifer Aniston plays stripper in 'Millers'
- Tornado relief drives: More than $211K raised
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
22 min ago