Los Angeles News
Children's Hospital LA research building floods
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A research building at Children's Hospital Los Angeles flooded Sunday, prompting an emergency response by firefighters.
Firefighters responded to the 4500 block of Sunset Boulevard shortly after noon. They found the basement of the structure under a foot of water. Research facilities on the upper floors were also flooded.
Firefighters were able to stop the water flow and used equipment to pump the water out.
There are no patients in this building. The cause of the flood remains unknown.
flooding, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer recovering after fatal BH crash 12 min ago
- Teen survives 5 Fwy crash, killed by traffic
- Sheila MacRae of 'The Honeymooners' dies
- Cat rescued from 91 Fwy divider in Riverside 3 min ago
- Temecula man arrested in drug sales bust
- Westminster deadly car crash: Driver sought
- Obama to preserve California federal lands 29 min ago
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will
- Bond set for mom who drove kids into ocean
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea
- New Toyota Highlander carries on legacy
- L.A. man wanted in attempted Banksy theft
- OTRC: Khloe Kardashian topless in first Vine video