Los Angeles News
LAUSD magnet school application process begins
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Parents hoping to get their children into a magnet school in the Los Angeles Unified School District can begin the application process Monday.
Nov. 16 is the deadline and the application process is known to be competitive. Students continuing in the same magnet program do not need to submit a new application.
Acceptance notices will go out in December.
For more information about the application process, visit the LAUSD eChoices website.
school, lausd, los angeles news
- Charges announced against sheriff's officials 30 min ago
- Southland seeing cold temps, windy conditions
- Ex-SD Mayor Filner sentenced for harassment
- Holiday shipping deadlines quickly approaching
- 'Button-down' Bandit' strikes Corona bank 20 min ago
- Pomona gang member arrested for murder
- Man arrested for Ventura transient's murder
- Icy storm persists, disrupts travel in east US
- North Korea purges Kim Jong Un's uncle
- abcnews: Campus cop fatally shoots Texas student
- Nelson Mandela memorial to see world leaders
- Jenni Rivera plane crash: New details emerge
- Leighton Meester to make Broadway debut
- OTRC: Meredith Baxter weds partner Nancy Locke