Los Angeles News
Burbank shooting kills 1; no arrests yet
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A man wounded in a shooting in Burbank has died, and circumstances surrounding the shooting remain unknown.
The incident happened on the 700 block of East Providencia Avenue. Officers found the victim just before 11 p.m. Thursday after responding to calls of shots fired.
The man was rushed to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead early Friday morning.
No arrests have been made and there was no word yet on the victim's identity or what may have led up to the shooting.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Burbank Police Department at (818) 238-3246.
burbank, shooting, los angeles news
- Shoppers flock to stores for last-minute gifts 19 min ago
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- NASA astronauts begin spacewalking repairs
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- abcnews: Army's new weapon can shoot down drones
- US military aircraft hit in S. Sudan, 4 hurt
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: 13 Best TV Shows of 2013 (with spoilers)
- Latest weather with Bri Winkler
59 min ago