Los Angeles News
Burbank shooting kills 1; no arrests yet
BURBANK, Calif. (KABC) -- A man wounded in a shooting in Burbank has died, and circumstances surrounding the shooting remain unknown.
The incident happened on the 700 block of East Providencia Avenue. Officers found the victim just before 11 p.m. Thursday after responding to calls of shots fired.
The man was rushed to Los Angeles County-USC Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead early Friday morning.
No arrests have been made and there was no word yet on the victim's identity or what may have led up to the shooting.
Anyone with information is urged to call the Burbank Police Department at (818) 238-3246.
burbank, shooting, los angeles news
- Malaysia Airlines missing jet: Oil slicks found
- LAPD officer killed in Beverly Hills crash
- 3.2-magnitude earthquake hits Marina del Rey
- Salon owner charged in murder-for-hire plot
- San Juan Capistrano murders: Son arrested
- Fatal South LA fire determined suspicious
- Calif. bill would ban orcas in SeaWorld shows
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Florida mom charged with attempted murder
- Report: Ukraine base in Crimea under siege
- abcnews: Woman has 'out of body' experience at will 2 min ago
- Former NFL player Sharper to stay in jail
- Oprah gives away Essence cover dress to fan
- Photos: Aaron Paul, wife at 'Need For Speed' premiere
- 'Ransomware' holds encrypted data for money
10 min ago