Los Angeles News
Bicyclist killed in North Hollywood collision
NORTH HOLLYWOOD, Calif. (KABC) -- A bicyclist in his 60s was killed when he was struck by a motorist in North Hollywood Friday.
The unidentified victim was struck while traveling westbound on Oxnard Street around 6 a.m., according to Richard French of the Los Angeles Police Department.
The motorist who hit the victim was traveling southbound on Radford Avenue and turning right onto Oxnard Street when the accident occurred.
The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
The motorist was complying with authorities and was interviewed at the scene. No one was immediately arrested.
accident, lapd, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large 40 min ago
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- IE basketball coach accused of sexual misconduct
- Cold snap moving across Southern California 12 min ago
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle 3 min ago
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate
- Latest weather with Dallas Raines
15 min ago