Los Angeles News
3 LAPD officers injured in wild police cruiser crash
SOUTH LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- Three Los Angeles Police Department officers were injured Friday afternoon when their car crashed into a front yard in South Los Angeles.
Near 108th Street and Avalon Boulevard, the car went off the road, crashed into the yard of a home and wound up on top of a parked car.
The three officers inside were gang officers answering a backup call. All suffered minor injuries and were treated at local hospitals.
The police cruiser hit the house but no one in the residence was hurt. The parked car and cruiser were badly damaged.
lapd, los angeles news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens 57 min ago
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment 33 min ago
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- India diplomat claims cavity search in NYC
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant 9 min ago
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present
- Latest weather with Garth Kemp
55 min ago