Los Angeles News
Hollywood pursuit ends in violent crash
HOLLYWOOD, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A brief pursuit of a reckless driver ended in a crash that left one woman trapped in a car in Hollywood Friday night.
The pursuit started at Cahuenga Boulevard and Yucca Street around 10:13 p.m. LAPD officers were in pursuit of a black sedan when it ran a red light and collided with a Cadillac Escalade at the intersection of Franklin Avenue and Cahuenga Boulevard. It was earlier reported that a total of three cars collided, but only the SUV was involved.
Officers reportedly arrested three men who were in the sedan. Firefighters used the Jaws of Life to rescue a badly injured woman who was trapped in the sedan. The driver of the SUV was also taken to the hospital.
los angeles news
- Search widens for missing Malaysian jet
- Montclair hit-run kills woman, injures teen
- Prosecutor: OC couple's murder not about money
- Suspect arrested in Hollywood severed head case
- Remains of Hollywood Park racehorse exhumed
- IE suspect found after escaping from police
- Amber Alert canceled; LB boy found safe
- Man found dead in ransacked Westmont home
- Sandy Hook gunman's father breaks silence
- abcnews: Convicted murderer of 7 awarded nearly $500K
- Colorado collects $2M in recreational pot taxes
- Parents distracted by devices, study says
- Justin Bieber gets mad in deposition video
- Photos: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo kisses 5 contestants