Los Angeles News
Canoga Park pursuit: pedestrian hit, killed by man in stolen car
CANOGA PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed in Canoga Park by a suspect in a stolen car early Saturday morning, police said.
The man was struck in the crosswalk at Topanga Canyon Boulevard and Saticoy Street. He was rushed to the hospital, where he later died.
The speeding stolen Toyota Camry was being tracked by a police helicopter at the time, according to officials.
The male suspect kept driving after hitting the pedestrian. He crashed the vehicle a few blocks later and was taken into custody.
car crash, pursuit, los angeles news
- Woman attacked at OC mall parking structure
- NKorea executes leader's uncle as a traitor
- 12 arrested, $2.5M in drugs seized in sting
- Ex-deputy convicted in fatal bar shooting
- Bell's Rizzo to plead guilty to tax evasion
- Blind, autistic piano prodigy inspires others 2 min ago
- Kelly Thomas trial: Defense presents case
- House easily approves bipartisan budget bill
- abcnews: Ohio police chief slams Kanye West
- Klinsmann to remain as US coach through 2018
- Sitting still for hours raises blood clot risk
- Giant lobster caught in Huntington Beach
- Redmond O'Neal testifies in Fawcett art case
- OTRC: Disney Channel film to feature Belle's son