Los Angeles News
Canoga Park pursuit: pedestrian hit, killed by man in stolen car
CANOGA PARK, LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A pedestrian was struck and killed in Canoga Park by a suspect in a stolen car early Saturday morning, police said.
The man was struck in the crosswalk at Topanga Canyon Boulevard and Saticoy Street. He was rushed to the hospital, where he later died.
The speeding stolen Toyota Camry was being tracked by a police helicopter at the time, according to officials.
The male suspect kept driving after hitting the pedestrian. He crashed the vehicle a few blocks later and was taken into custody.
car crash, pursuit, los angeles news
- MTA bus drivers claim illness from pesticide 31 min ago
- Prostitution bust at OC hotel - exclusive 3 min ago
- LA plastic-bag ban tentatively approved
- NSA foiled 50+ terrorist plots - director
- Torrance man sues over Dorner police shooting
- Vehicle slams into tree, erupts in flames
- Cash in paper bag stolen in Altadena robbery
- Zuma Beach bus line launched from Thousand Oaks
- 1,500 evacuated in wildfire near Yosemite
- 7-Eleven stores exploited immigrants - feds
- abcnews: NFL star's home searched after killing 20 min ago
- Zimmerman attorneys pick 40 potential jurors
- Dave Chappelle to headline Funny or Die tour
- OTRC: Lil Wayne talks on American flag controversy 49 min ago