Los Angeles News
Bicyclist struck, killed by MTA bus in Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A female bicyclist was struck and killed by an MTA bus in Malibu on Saturday.
Authorities say the accident happened in the 25000 block of Pacific Coast Highway at 1:50 a.m. The bicyclist, whose name has not yet been released, was declared dead at the scene.
Eastbound lanes of PCH between Puerco Canyon Road and John Tyler Drive were closed temporarily due to the accident.
No other details were available. The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
accident, malibu/pacific palisades, los angeles news
- Compton teachers call in sick, want pay raise
- Bizarre East LA bank robbery trial begins
- Roommate arrested in Westmont homicide
- Malaysia air force: Jet may have turned back 2 min ago
- Lead found in soil at homes, school in Vernon
- Coach pleads no contest to molesting girls
- LAPD crash: Funeral services announced
- Portion of 405 South to close for 2 nights
- 5 measles cases in Orange County confirmed
- CVS allegedly lost track of 37K painkillers
- Colorado triple homicide: Friend arrested
- abcnews: Family calls 911, held hostage by pet cat
- Obama pushes health care on Funny or Die
- OTRC: Keith Richards releasing children's book