Los Angeles News
Bicyclist struck, killed by MTA bus in Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A female bicyclist was struck and killed by an MTA bus in Malibu on Saturday.
Authorities say the accident happened in the 25000 block of Pacific Coast Highway at 1:50 a.m. The bicyclist, whose name has not yet been released, was declared dead at the scene.
Eastbound lanes of PCH between Puerco Canyon Road and John Tyler Drive were closed temporarily due to the accident.
No other details were available. The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
accident, malibu/pacific palisades, los angeles news
- Nelson Mandela dies in South Africa at age 95
- IE domestic-violence murder suspect at large
- Girl killed while walking in IE crosswalk 48 min ago
- Los Angeles Co. social workers go on strike
- 4 local brothers are all members of LAPD 47 min ago
- Montebello remains are not human - coroner
- New cold front to bring chance of rain, snow
- UCSB meningitis: Student's legs amputated
- US teacher shot dead in Libya's Benghazi
- abcnews: Teen saved after swallowing magnets
- 2015 Ford Mustang still has plenty of muscle
- Over 2 million Internet accounts hacked
- Oscar Isaac can relate to 'Llewyn Davis'
- OTRC: Keri Russell, husband Shane Deary separate