Los Angeles News
Bicyclist struck, killed by MTA bus in Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A female bicyclist was struck and killed by an MTA bus in Malibu on Saturday.
Authorities say the accident happened in the 25000 block of Pacific Coast Highway at 1:50 a.m. The bicyclist, whose name has not yet been released, was declared dead at the scene.
Eastbound lanes of PCH between Puerco Canyon Road and John Tyler Drive were closed temporarily due to the accident.
No other details were available. The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
accident, malibu/pacific palisades, los angeles news
- DTLA police search: armed, dangerous suspect 12 min ago
- Gabriel Garcia Marquez, Nobel laureate, dies 24 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 injured in Fontana accident on 10W
- S. Korea ferry: Evacuation order delayed
- Police: 2 South LA fires may be connected
- Child molestation charges for teacher dropped
- Suspicious package found at post office near USC
- Female pedestrian struck, killed in Riverside
- LAX Terminal 7 partially evacuated over threat
- abcnews: Victim's mom halts killer's execution 4 min ago
- Oscar Pistorius trial: Forensic expert faulted
- Toddler found playing inside toy claw machine
- Jay-Z's Made in America festival announced
- OTRC: Will Arnett files for divorce from Poehler