Los Angeles News
Bicyclist struck, killed by MTA bus in Malibu
MALIBU, Calif. (KABC) -- A female bicyclist was struck and killed by an MTA bus in Malibu on Saturday.
Authorities say the accident happened in the 25000 block of Pacific Coast Highway at 1:50 a.m. The bicyclist, whose name has not yet been released, was declared dead at the scene.
Eastbound lanes of PCH between Puerco Canyon Road and John Tyler Drive were closed temporarily due to the accident.
No other details were available. The cause of the accident remains under investigation.
accident, malibu/pacific palisades, los angeles news
- Greuel, Garcetti rally for undecided voters
- Body found near area where hiker went missing 7 min ago
- Castaic-area brush fire nears containment
- CA task force aims to control gun ownership
- Couple arrested in LA pot grow operation
- OC church burglary suspect in custody
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- Frazier Park fire: Crews gain upper hand
- Ricin letter case: FBI searches WA apartment
- Virginia parade crash injures up to 60 people
- SKorea: NKorea fires 3 short-range missiles
- Connecticut commuter train crash: 70 injured
- abcnews: Flesh-eating bacteria survivor's bionic hands
- OTRC: Jennifer Lopez debuts 'Live It Up' video