Los Angeles News
Beverly Hills High School soccer coach remembered
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Students and faculty from Beverly Hills High School gathered Sunday to remember a beloved soccer coach who died suddenly of a heart attack.
Darren Davies was 30 years old when he passed away last week. He was the head trainer and an assistant coach with the boys' varsity team. Fellow coaches and players said Davies was a role model on and off the field.
The team has dedicated its upcoming season to Davies, saying they will try their best to win the championship this year.
school, los angeles news
- Search for Oklahoma survivors almost complete
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 14 min ago
- Prosecutors shed light on Maribel Ramos murder
- Vinny Del Negro out as LA Clippers coach
- LA search-and-rescue on standby for Oklahoma
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls 36 min ago
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- Immigration bill approved by Senate committee 56 min ago
- Jodi Arias jury sentencing deliberations begin
- abcnews: Boston bombing probe heads to Russia
- Bin Laden photos: Court sides with US govt
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue
- New ACL surgery technique reduces failure rate
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10