Los Angeles News
Beverly Hills High School soccer coach remembered
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Students and faculty from Beverly Hills High School gathered Sunday to remember a beloved soccer coach who died suddenly of a heart attack.
Darren Davies was 30 years old when he passed away last week. He was the head trainer and an assistant coach with the boys' varsity team. Fellow coaches and players said Davies was a role model on and off the field.
The team has dedicated its upcoming season to Davies, saying they will try their best to win the championship this year.
school, los angeles news
- Reseda shooting: 1 dead, 1 injured, 1 arrested
- Tour bus crash in Corona: 91-yr-old man dies
- Target probe focuses on processing centers
- Woman gives $500 to friend who's a single mom
- Pope's message to end hunger hits home in IE
- Slain chase suspect's family files $20M claim
- Fallbrook tour bus crash: Victim identified
- Judge orders hospital to keep girl on support
- Helicopter gunships used in MX resort battle
- abcnews: One of Van Gogh's last paintings unveiled
- San Jose company recalls sausage products
- Jewelry shopping tips: How to avoid rip-offs
- Ned Vizzini, popular author, dies at age 32
- OTRC: Beyonce kisses Madonna's daughter (Photo)