Los Angeles News
Beverly Hills High School soccer coach remembered
BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. (KABC) -- Students and faculty from Beverly Hills High School gathered Sunday to remember a beloved soccer coach who died suddenly of a heart attack.
Darren Davies was 30 years old when he passed away last week. He was the head trainer and an assistant coach with the boys' varsity team. Fellow coaches and players said Davies was a role model on and off the field.
The team has dedicated its upcoming season to Davies, saying they will try their best to win the championship this year.
school, los angeles news
- Crews search for survivors of Okla. tornado 18 min ago
- Greuel, Garcetti face off on Election Day 46 min ago
- LAPD officer accused of lewd acts on 2 girls
- Undersheriff Tanaka speaks out against Baca
- Police impersonator halts bus in Redlands
- LA voters to decide future of marijuana shops
- Jogger sexually assaulted in Santa Paula
- UC hospital workers strike over understaffing
- Former IRS chief knew little about targeting
- abcnews: Apple CEO defends offshore tax policy
- SF 49ers new stadium to host Super Bowl 50 43 min ago
- 2013 Legacy, Outback recalled for steering issue 13 min ago
- 'DWTS': Zendaya holds lead in final four
- Photos: 'Dancing With The Stars' week 10