Los Angeles News
50 firefighters douse blaze threatening Studio City businesses; investigation underway
STUDIO CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is under way to determine what sparked an overnight, stubborn fire at a massage parlor in Studio City Sunday night.
Los Angeles City Firefighters responded to a fire on the 4400 block of Lauren Canyon Boulevard around 11:30 p.m. Sunday.
According to authorities, the fire erupted in a massage parlor and moved into an adjacent liquor store.
It took a crew of more than 50 firefighters nearly 30 minutes to put out the blaze.
No one was injured.
There's no word yet on what sparked the fire, but arson investigators are checking debris for possible evidence.
los angeles city fire department, studio city, fire, los angeles news
- Malaysia: No debris at spot on China images 15 min ago
- 2 sought for stealing purses at Bell salons
- Indecent exposure suspect sought in Irvine
- NYC apartment explosion, collapse kills 4 19 min ago
- Bell trial: Rizzo's sentencing postponed
- Mom of wandering boys was supervised by CPS
- Servite High cites stage construction flaw
- Colorado River Board of CA discusses drought 55 min ago
- FBI hunting Hawaii for top terror suspect 52 min ago
- New Jersey teen who sued parents returns home
- abcnews: Target thigh gap photo flap sparks outrage
- Soldier pops out of box, surprises daughter
- Chris Pine arrested for DUI in New Zealand
- OTRC: 'The Big Bang Theory' renewed for 3 seasons