Los Angeles News
50 firefighters douse blaze threatening Studio City businesses; investigation underway
STUDIO CITY, Calif. (KABC) -- An investigation is under way to determine what sparked an overnight, stubborn fire at a massage parlor in Studio City Sunday night.
Los Angeles City Firefighters responded to a fire on the 4400 block of Lauren Canyon Boulevard around 11:30 p.m. Sunday.
According to authorities, the fire erupted in a massage parlor and moved into an adjacent liquor store.
It took a crew of more than 50 firefighters nearly 30 minutes to put out the blaze.
No one was injured.
There's no word yet on what sparked the fire, but arson investigators are checking debris for possible evidence.
los angeles city fire department, studio city, fire, los angeles news
- Fallbrook bus crash: 1 dead, several injured 6 min ago
- Tour bus overturns on 15 Freeway in Corona 12 min ago
- London theater partial collapse; 75+ hurt
- Rain, winds moving across Southern California
- Moorpark High closed after threatening note
- School hacking: Tutor wanted for questioning
- Rodman in NKorea to prep for basketball game
- Kate Middleton phone messages read in court
- abcnews: Missing medical resident's car found
- Report finds bacteria on 97 percent of chicken 46 min ago
- Kobe Bryant injured again, will miss 6 weeks
- Katie Couric's talk show to end this summer
- Farrah Fawcett portrait belongs to O'Neal
- OTRC: Kristen Johnston diagnosed w/ Lupus Myelitis