Los Angeles News
Koreatown murder-suicide: Man, woman, dog found dead
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man, woman and a dog were found dead at a home in Los Angeles' Koreatown on Monday in what police believe was a murder-suicide.
Authorities say the shooting may have happened on Saturday. Police received a report of a gunshot in the area, but officers were not able to find anything when they went to investigate.
A friend who hadn't heard from the couple went to check on them and found them dead in bed at an apartment in the 500 block of St. Andrews Place at about 12:20 p.m. Monday, police said.
LAPD believes the man shot his girlfriend and the toy Pomeranian, and then shot himself. Investigators describe the couple as white in their late 30s or early 40s, possibly Eastern European immigrants. The building manager said they were both Romanian.
The names of the suspect and victim have not been released. A motive has not been determined.
koreatown, shooting, murder, los angeles news, elex michaelson
- Secret Service probe Target security breach
- IE man who died in custody was high on PCP
- Congress passes bipartisan budget agreement
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Man convicted at 16 resentenced under new law
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- $5.8M settlement reached in Calif. race crash
- abcnews: DA pushes to jail 'affluenza' teen
- TSA expands Pre-Check screening program in LA 14 min ago
- Mexico resort shootout: 5 dead in Rocky Point 23 min ago
- Electroporation may treat melanoma patients 49 min ago
- Paul Walker crash: No mechanical issues
- 'Anchorman 2' is overhyped, but still funny
- OTRC: Justin Bieber retiring? Manager responds