Los Angeles News
Koreatown murder-suicide: Man, woman, dog found dead
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man, woman and a dog were found dead at a home in Los Angeles' Koreatown on Monday in what police believe was a murder-suicide.
Authorities say the shooting may have happened on Saturday. Police received a report of a gunshot in the area, but officers were not able to find anything when they went to investigate.
A friend who hadn't heard from the couple went to check on them and found them dead in bed at an apartment in the 500 block of St. Andrews Place at about 12:20 p.m. Monday, police said.
LAPD believes the man shot his girlfriend and the toy Pomeranian, and then shot himself. Investigators describe the couple as white in their late 30s or early 40s, possibly Eastern European immigrants. The building manager said they were both Romanian.
The names of the suspect and victim have not been released. A motive has not been determined.
koreatown, shooting, murder, los angeles news, elex michaelson
- Blind man falls on tracks, survives train
- Temple City man denies creating Bitcoin
- IE cross memorial removed after complaints
- OC man arrested for pot brownie sales to kids
- Oxnard hit-and-run victim in critical condition
- CSULB researchers launch 'Kelp Watch 2014'
- Dodger lot beating: federal gun indictments
- Drunk gambler sues LV casino following loss
- Baby rescued on FL freeway home from hospital
- Obama: West won't let Kremlin carve up Ukraine
- abcnews: Charges filed in missing nursing student case
- Factors that may lead to Alzheimer's disease
- Justin Bieber's urine test video released
- OTRC: Angelina Jolie talks 'Maleficent,' daughter