Los Angeles News
Koreatown murder-suicide: Man, woman, dog found dead
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man, woman and a dog were found dead at a home in Los Angeles' Koreatown on Monday in what police believe was a murder-suicide.
Authorities say the shooting may have happened on Saturday. Police received a report of a gunshot in the area, but officers were not able to find anything when they went to investigate.
A friend who hadn't heard from the couple went to check on them and found them dead in bed at an apartment in the 500 block of St. Andrews Place at about 12:20 p.m. Monday, police said.
LAPD believes the man shot his girlfriend and the toy Pomeranian, and then shot himself. Investigators describe the couple as white in their late 30s or early 40s, possibly Eastern European immigrants. The building manager said they were both Romanian.
The names of the suspect and victim have not been released. A motive has not been determined.
koreatown, shooting, murder, los angeles news, elex michaelson
- 6.9-magnitude earthquake hits NorCal coast 1 min ago
- 3 attacked by bees in La Canada Flintridge
- Stage collapses at OC high school; 25 injured
- Malaysia missing jet: Door possibly found
- Compton shootings leave 2 dead within hours
- Pedestrians fatally struck in Norwalk ID'd
- 2 SoCal hikers die amid record-breaking heat
- Dana Point shooting suspect sought by deputies
- State oversight may tame California pot shops
- Car bomb attack kills at least 42 in Iraq
- abcnews: Skydiver collides with plane in Fla.
- Ukraine won't budge '1 centimeter' from land
- '300' sequel rules box office w/ $45.1M debut
- Photos: 'Revenge's Emily VanCamp: 15 Sexiest Looks