Los Angeles News
Koreatown murder-suicide: Man, woman, dog found dead
LOS ANGELES (KABC) -- A man, woman and a dog were found dead at a home in Los Angeles' Koreatown on Monday in what police believe was a murder-suicide.
Authorities say the shooting may have happened on Saturday. Police received a report of a gunshot in the area, but officers were not able to find anything when they went to investigate.
A friend who hadn't heard from the couple went to check on them and found them dead in bed at an apartment in the 500 block of St. Andrews Place at about 12:20 p.m. Monday, police said.
LAPD believes the man shot his girlfriend and the toy Pomeranian, and then shot himself. Investigators describe the couple as white in their late 30s or early 40s, possibly Eastern European immigrants. The building manager said they were both Romanian.
The names of the suspect and victim have not been released. A motive has not been determined.
koreatown, shooting, murder, los angeles news, elex michaelson
- DUI driver slams car into LA home; girl dead
- 2 nurses stabbed in separate hospital attacks
- Teen survives CA to HI flight in wheel well
- 3 new Hollywood sex abuse lawsuits expected
- LAPD officer hurt in Northridge 4-car crash
- LA coach gets 130 years in child molest case
- Oxnard pedestrian hit at intersection, dies
- Bus crash: Driver remembered as a 'hero'
- Drone in Yemen kills 9 al Qaeda members
- SKorea ferry accident death toll at 58
- abcnews: Dashcams capture possible meteorite
- Kevin Sharp, country singer, dies at age 43
- 'Capt. America' tops box office for 3rd week
- OTRC: Kate Mara on 'Transcendence,' terrorist role