Los Angeles News
Pomona victim found shot to death in car
POMONA, Calif. (KABC) -- Pomona police are searching for a gunman who fatally shot a man inside a car in the 900 block of Capper Avenue.
The victim was discovered at about 7:15 p.m. Tuesday inside the car. He was pronounced dead at the scene of an apparent gunshot wound.
The coroner's office identified the victim as 35-year-old Juan Franco.
One witness told officers she heard several shots fired. Police are not aware of any motive for the shooting.
City News Service contributed to this report.
shooting, pomona, los angeles news
- Mulholland Bridge over I-405 finally opens
- South LA grandmother found dead in apartment
- Venice beating caught on cam; suspects sought
- Baca acknowledges deputy hiring issues
- LAPD officers to wear body cameras downtown 5 min ago
- Motorcycle officer injured in Mid-City crash
- Woman shot to death in Long Beach; no arrests
- Big Sur fire burns 769 acres; chance of rain
- Bipartisan budget deal nears final passage
- abcnews: Pope delivers Christmas message to serve poor
- Ronnie Biggs, 'Great Train Robber,' dies at 84
- 3-yr-old recovering after 5-organ transplant
- Video: 'American Hustle' takes you back to the '70s
- Photos: Brad Pitt over the years, 1991 to present